CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
CROP AT THE TOP EVENTS
It takes a lot of work to put on a great event for you and it's a labor of love for us. To ensure we are able to put on a memorable and quality event, we have the following policy regarding cancellations and refunds.
TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
THE CRAFTY ELK LODGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
Registration for an event constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of the cancellation policy.
1. We cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TVs, satellite receivers, WiFi service
speed or availability, VCRs, or any other appliances, fixtures, or equipment. We will make every reasonable effort to have
repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds will be made due to failure of appliances, home systems, fixtures, or
equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved). No refunds will be given for delayed arrival.
2. “Acts of God”: Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s)
occupancy, including but not limited to “Acts of God”, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, power outages, or
inclement weather. No refunds or rebates will be provided in these circumstances.
3. Four (4) day crop events must have a minimum of ten (10) registered guests for the event. If fewer than ten (10) guests have
registered for a 4 day crop the event may be cancelled or rescheduled. Guests will be notified of any changes or
cancellations a minimum of 14 days prior to the event date. Registration fees (minus any electronic payment fees) will
be refunded to participants of cancelled events within fifteen (15) days of the event cancellation.
4. Spots will not be held for future events without payment.
5. Cancellations must be made by email (CraftyElkLodge@gmail.com) at least 45 business days prior to the event start date.
6. No refunds will be given for any reason beginning 60 business days prior to the event start date. Cancellations made 59 or
fewer business days prior to the event start date may not be transferred or applied to future events.
7. No refunds will be given to any guest who causes a disruption to other guests, is refused service, or evicted from the
property, or refuses to comply with any policies and/or the peaceable enjoyment of other guests.
8. You may send a substitute in your place. The paid registration fee will be applied towards the substitute's registration and
not refunded. The individual parties involved in the substitution will be responsible for any repayment from one party to another.
9. Any service, transaction, and/or electronic payment fees (including fees charged when a refund issued) do not qualify for
a reimbursement and will automatically be deducted from any refund given.
1. Groups that make reservations using the short-term rental agreement are subject to the terms of cancellations within the
2. Any service, transaction, and/or electronic payment fees (including fees charged when a refund issued) do not qualify for a
reimbursement and will automatically be deducted from any refund given.
3. Cancellations may not be transferred or applied to future events or other attendees.
4. You may send a substitute in your place. All payments made will be applied towards the substitute's reservation (not
refunded). The individual parties involved in the substitution will be responsible for any repayment from one party